cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IHC - Settlement of balances of the virtual bank accounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently working on an implementation of IHC and hope you can help me with a small last functional issue.

We are using IHC only for Internal payments. So our intercompany payments are handled by IHC. The whole process (F110, Paymentorder via Idoc, IHC0, F9N7, FINSTA Idoc, FEBP and clearing of vendor/customer open item) is working fine.

Now you can imagine that after some time the balances of the virtual accounts in IHC should be settled, because the subsidiaries need real cash on their real bankaccounts.

Example:

After a month the balance of the subs A IHC-account is e.g. Positive 50.000 USD and of subs B IHC-account is Negative 50.000 USD.

What we want is that at month end (or more frequent) there will be a real payment from the IHC real (external) bankaccount to the external bankaccount of subs A of 50.000 USD and that subs B pays 50.000 USD to the IHC real (external) bankaccount. Ofcourse these payments should be reflected in the balances of the IHC virtual bankaccounts of the subsidiaries.

Is there an easy way to achieve this in IHC more or less automatically?

Great if you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Robin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jayj07
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

You should be using suspense accounts for  your IHC accounts so that you can clear it. I think this is a matter of accounting question and how you'd integrate it to the current solution. It will be a challenge if we don't know the overall accounting design of your IHC. Check with your accountants where in the process can you implement suspense accounting for IHC accounts.

Hope this helps.

Jayj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your answer, but this is not what I am looking for. The IHC solution works fine with all FI postings in place. Ofcourse there is a bank G/L account in the subsidiaries representing the balance on the virtual IHC bank accounts.

I can create an open item in the subsidiaries against the bankaccount and then pay (or receive) this amount with a real banktransfer using the external bankaccounts of the subsidiaries and the IHC-company. Then I can run cash concentration in IHC to make all virtual accounts 0.00 again.

But this is some manual effort. I am looking for an automated way to "settle" the virtual bankaccounts with real cash/banktransfer.

Regards,

Robin.