cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timestamp conflict between Offline & Online update of Service Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Our customer uses SAP CRM IC for handling customer requests & they are created as service requests. They also have mobile apps developed to be used by their field agents to update the service requests when they are in the field handling the request at the customers place. They can trigger the service request update for example: updating the status of SR to CLOSE in offline as well as in online mode i.e. whenever they get 3G connectivity.

While doing so in offline mode, there is a time difference between when the field agent actually closed the request & what time the system actually logs in as the closing time i.e. they close the ticket when they are offline at around 10 am & when they become online at 11 am, the app tries to sync data with SAP CRM wherein the status update time is captured by the system as 11 am. There is time difference of 1 hour which affects the SLA for field agents.

Any expert advice on the eliminating the time difference is appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Mathy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Or if I want to put it in a simple way - In what way we can control the changed/updated date & time for service request or status of the service request or timestamp of any update happening remotely?

Regards,

Mathy