cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Client in IMPORT RULE SET

0 Kudos

How to set a client no change in Import rule set while exporting and importing the job from System1 to System2?

We have configured for the Queue names to change while importing , But how to Configure client no to change , Any suggestions or Step please

Thanks in advance

Regards ,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Resolved , Client value was changed .

We have added a new entry under Import rules tab in Import rule set.

we cant convert 2 values at a time , For each value conversion we need to add 1 entry in Import rules tab.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gmblom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at this post:

Regards Gerben

0 Kudos

Hello , 

Saw that URL , It was helpful , we were able to change the Queue name but was unable to change the CLIENT parameter value. It was throwing error. The below marked parameter was unable to change ,Suggest me if i am wrong  .

If i remove these Parameter values and then execute , Import is successful.

gmblom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be interesting to know what the error was.

Regards Gerben

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Are you trying to change the client details in a single job definition or in a job chain containing multiple job definitions ?

0 Kudos

Hello Zameer ,

yes i am trying to change the value of Client , I was trying to import only a simple job definition.

Its not a job chain.

0 Kudos

Hi Krishana,

Can you post screen shot of import rule set and the job definition which having parameter client to see what is the value exists.

0 Kudos

Hello zameer ,

For import rule set , i have already posted the screen shot above , If i run with out giving client parameter value the value of queue is getting changed. 

If i mention the client then the import is leading to error. Job definition is as below.

gmblom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As mentioned before, it would be interesting to see the error that occurs. Please also mention your CPS version with it.

Regards Gerben