cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 1 Badge for "your answer as helpful"!!.

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

If my answer is correct then i will get "I Was Right!", "In a Helping Mood", "Answer Hero" and many more. Like that, If my answer is helpful then "I Was Helpful!" only 1 badge!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello Santhosh,

Thank you for your feedback!

This is how we currently have designed our mission set. It's likely that in with the upcoming 1DX changes we will be changing the mission set, so stay tuned.

Regards,

Audrey

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you somuch

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I looked at your profile and it shows that you have three badges, I was right, I was helpful, and in a helping mood.  Where are you looking that only shows the one badge?

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

I guess Santhosh is worried about if you get several helpul answers, only get one badge for this. "I was helpful"

An if you get several correct answers you can get several badges " I was right", "In a helping mode"......

Regards

Jose Antonio

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi and

ya Jose is right. if my several answers are marked as helpful answers. No further badges then "I was helpful".

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe the intent was that you would "graduate" from I was helpful! to I was right! and so forth in a logical progression. There's not much point in further increasing the 'helpful' line when the idea is to get better at your answers and get to the 'right' or 'correct' line, and then proceed from there. So, I think the way the badge progression is designed right now is just fine.

Note, you still continue to get 5 points for every helpful answer. You can actually collect a lot of points this way without ever getting a 'correct' answer.

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How many helpful answers i had.