SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract FM Budget Consumption Report by specified Period / Date

meet_waseem
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

When executing FM Budget consumption report through FMRP_RW_BUDCON (or even others like FMRP_RW_BUDVER, FMRP_RW_BUDGET, FMAVCR01 etc) you can enter different parameters under 'Selection Value' like FM Area, Budget category, Version, Fiscal year.

I wonder if it is possible to extract this report (or similar FM reports) by specifying a period e.g; From 01.01.2015 To 31.01.2015.

I understand the system offers budget reports for overall and annual period but what if user wants to see these reports for specific dates only.

Looking for your valuable suggestion.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These reports are actually report painter based. So, you can define your own via GRR1 (4FM library) and putting 'period' in the selection parameter. Note, that it will be 'period' and not dates; i.e. you won't be able to extract the data 'from-to', but only by period. The data is stored in totals tables, where date is not stored.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These reports are actually report painter based. So, you can define your own via GRR1 (4FM library) and putting 'period' in the selection parameter. Note, that it will be 'period' and not dates; i.e. you won't be able to extract the data 'from-to', but only by period. The data is stored in totals tables, where date is not stored.

Regards,

Eli