cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C use for Employee Central Service Center and IT help desk ?

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did assist at the SAP Open MOCC @ open.sap.com , seems like C4C use for Employee Central Service Center form SF ?

Can create a ticket , etc , .... seems like all functionality of SAP C4C are available . Is that true or some functionalities are limited for C4C use for Employee Central Service Center form SF ? Please let me know if some documentation exist for that ?

Also , in the same line of thinking , will SAP C4C ( Interaction Center and creation of Tickets ) be available for a  IT help desk scenario ?

Today in Solution Manager a IC functionality exist , design based on CRM IC (Interaction Center) , will be that also be available on the Cloud based on a similar  SAP C4C design / functionality ?  We are look into a new IT help desk , that is why I do ask .  Thank you

Regard's

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christophe,

That's correct, EC Service Center is powered by C4C & the functionality relevant for the SFSF scenario is available.  The EC Service Center documentation is available here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelpiis_cloud4hr/EN/SF_EC_SC_HRSR_en.pdf

We do have a customer that has implemented a helpdesk scenario on HANA Cloud Platform integrated to C4C, check out their Sapphire presentation here:

http://events.sap.com/sapphirenow/en/session/15926

regards,

Eric

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Eric , Thank you

frank_ungewiss
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Sven Feurer from OpenSAP Team directed my question to this thread.

I am looking for predefined integration scenarios for C4C into Solman Helpdesk and incident Mgmt.
unfortunately the link above won't work, i get the error "jquery not found".

Where can i get more Information?

regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

C4C supports both helpdesk (employee facing) and customer service service processes. It is a standard service scenario where you can manage interactions and service tickets where the requesting party (person/company asking for service) are not only end customers, but also employees too. The helpdesk process does not have any out-of-box integration to SolMan or Incident Management nor is there any future plan to do so. C4C has out of box integration with ERP and EC, so that the master data for ERP HCM and EC (employees and orgs), can be replicated into C4C. Since this master data is replicated, you can then drive simple follow-up processes in ERP/EC via Mashups as shown below where via the C4C employee master you can launch a HCM Cockpit to do employee master data transactions in HCM.

When mashups are not enough, C4C does provide oDATA, A2A, and A2X open apis where you can easily push data in and out of C4C.

peter_oneill
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

When I click the link for the Sapphire presentation it doesn't direct me to the deck. I am very interested in seeing this as a customer of mine is implementing this exact same scenario. Do you happen to have access to that deck?

Regards, Peter.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sathishg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Has anyone built a mash-up in C4C to access Employee central application from within C4C. The use case would be - agent passing the employee ID from C4C ticket to Employee Central to bring up employee master data from EC using the mash-up. If anyone has please share more technical and functional details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

I need to implement same scenario as yours in my project. Could you please let us know if you have achieved the same. Please share the steps here or send me the docs at saurabh.nitin@gmail.com.

Thank you so much!!

Regards

Saurabh