cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM End Button Not Clearing Custom Views For Guided Activity Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have developed a guided activity pages application in SAP CRM which is purely custom and has custom views to create master data in ECC using RFC , now the challenge is that I want to clear the view for example if the user clicks on End Button. Currently when the user click on End Button nothing happens thus what ever information in the view remains.

If there is a Class when I can put a break point on click of End Button that will help me a lot because I will be able to see the logic behind clearing other standard views.

Regards

Thato

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thato,

you have to clear the collection of your view context node in WD_DESTROY method of guided activity page.If your views are not available in your TBUI component(where you have created guided activity page), then.

1.Expose your view context node through interface controller.

2.Create same context node at component controller of your TBUI component.

3.Bind the context node using WD_USAGE_INITIALIZE method of component controller class(TBUI).

4.In WD_DESTROY of your guided activity page,get the instance of your component controller and set blank entity to your context node, created at component.

Thanks,

Irfan Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

My Guided activity page is within a custom component which i created and on my GAP in the method WD_DESTROY i have cleared all my context nodes ( All bind to component controller ) and set blank collection respectively and now when I click on End Button my Context Nodes are cleared.

Thank you very much appreciated.

Regards

Thato

Answers (0)