cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation Determination at Header Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have one confusion. In transaction type " Quotation/Sales Order" We have only three option for Quotation/Contract determination (At item level only).

But in case of Service order, we have both option (D & F) available for Service Contract determination:

I am looking for this option to be available in sales also. I am curious to know, why SAP did did not keep this option for sales?

My scenario is: we are creating one master Quotation from multiple child Quotation. Generally we need to create with more than 100 line item.

If We have the determination option at header level then system would have automatically captured all the items which are there in child quotations.

Now, user need to manually mention all the 100 items again while creating the final quotation.

Please let me know if any body has any work around to solve this problem.

Best regards,

Dinesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Your requirment can be achieved but with enhancment.

Thanks

Prem

0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

The only option provided by SAP is to determine the Quotation/Contract at Item level only in Sales transaction.

For sales transaction you cannot get the quotation/contract determined at Header level.

My suggestion would be to get the quotation determined at item level

with the option :F Only at Item Level: Always With Selection Option.

Otherwise go for development.

Thanks

Narendra

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Find information on Service Contract Determination from URL below.

Service Contract Determination - Service Contract Management - SAP Library

service conrtact can be determined on header's reference obj.

Find inofrmation on sales contract determination from URL below.

Determining Sales Contracts (Contract Determination) - Outline Agreements in Sales - SAP Library

goto the rear of this page you will find following information.

Note Note

In contrast to the determination of service contracts, automatic determination of sales contracts at header level is not possible.

sales contract or quotation is only determined if they have same sold to party, sales areas and products that have not been completed. The standard logic does not have functionality on checking reference obj.

Spencer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Spencer,

I am using same Sold to party, same Sales area but it is not determining.

I found this:

I need this in "Sales Quotation" at high priority.

Need the help

Best regards,

Dinesh

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may have to do your own enhancement. The system works not the way as you wish. This func is not in standard system.

Spencer