cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify the created/updated date & time for Business Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In what way we can control/modify the created/update date & time of Business Transactions or any kind of update that is happening to a business transaction ?

For Ex: An SR is being closed (status update) by a field agent at 21/06/15. I would like to update the date as 22/06/15.

Regards,

Mathy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathy

Are you referring to the Date Types assigned to the Date Profile attached to the Service Request.

If so this can be managed in the ORDER_SAVE Badi to update these dates

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

No, I am talking about the date & times of the actual business transaction.

Regards,

Mathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathy

If you're referring to CRMD_ORDERADM_H, then the only way I know how to update that would be via a Direct Database Update, which would be frowned upon  in this case.

Updating the Date Types against the Service Request is the correct way to manage this.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Even I thought about direct update & have kept that as the last option. Using date types wont suffice my requirement which is - Our customer uses SAP CRM IC for handling customer requests & they are created as service requests. They also have mobile apps developed to be used by their field agents to update the service requests when they are in the field handling the request at the customers place. They can trigger the service request update for example: updating the status of SR to CLOSE in offline as well as in online mode i.e. whenever they get 3G connectivity.

While doing so in offline mode, there is a time difference between when the field agent actually closed the request & what time the system actually logs in as the closing time i.e. they close the ticket when they are offline at around 10 am & when they become online at 11 am, the app tries to sync data with SAP CRM wherein the status update time is captured by the system as 11 am. There is time difference of 1 hour which affects the SLA for field agents.

Regards,

Mathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

So how do you know the time value that it was closed on the mobile app?

Where is that value captured?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The mobile apps developed have the capability to run in offline mode as well. So, all the necessary data will be saved locally in the device to be updated to SAP later.