cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit for ME22n

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created a release strategy for POs.

Every PO that is created is in block state and only a specific user can release it.

The think that we can not do (and for that we want your help) is that if a change is made to the PO after it has been released we would like to be blocked automatically again.

We searched for User exits that will be triggered on save but with no luck. For example in the FM "EXIT_SAPMM06E_012" in the include "ZXM06U43" we inserted a breakpoint in ABAP code but when we save the PO it doesn't stop in breakpoint.

We have read about a BAPI "ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST" but we don't know what to do with that. Where can we put our code?

Can someone help us?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use of BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST method PROCESS_HEADER.

Also check user exit M06E0004 Changes to communication structure for release purch. doc.

M06E0005 Role determination for release of purchasing documents

which will trigger while saving the PO.

Please refer

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Hi,

we are new in BADI's so the question is where do we have to write our code in ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST method PROCESS_HEADER ?

If we double click on PROCESS_HEADER we see a IM_HEADER parameter but no screen to put ABAP code!

thanks.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer this link for How to use BAdi?

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50c39fa1-6f95-2d10-2a95-b594de8e1...

Please do some research on SCN. There are multiple threads on how to use this BADI.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar