cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expense types maximum limit issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, I am facing the below issue in travel management

I maintained max limit for expense types and amount type as Warning message for exceeding maximum ratein table V_T706B2 and it was showing warning message earlier when employee exceeds the limit.

But now it’s not showing the warning message, since I changed the exchange rate type as 'M' instead of '2002' in V_706D_B.

Note: My client is using currency INR for domestic trips and USD for international trips.

Please need your assistance in this.

Regards,

RK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sigi & Ankur for your replies.

I had missed 1 grouping so it didn't show warning message. I have corrected and its working fine.

Regards,

RK

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys, please do reply.

Do I need to create 2 trip provision variants for this scenario or can I do it with only 1 trip provision variant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

are you sure about USD "for international expenses"?

In your screen shot I can see USD for Australia. So if you create a trip after the 1st of April 2015 for country Australia with USD than the system should come up with your warning message.

Best regards, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Are there different limits for each trip country for 'International' trips or does the limit of $385 and $125 applies to all trip country?

Can you check what is the trip country for the expense line item?

Thanks

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I have created 1 trip provision variant. Client is using curencies INR for domestic trips and USD for international trips.

For that I have defined global settings as below screen shot

And I have assigned currency INR for all for domestic expenses and USD for international expenses with eligibility criteria in table V_T706B2.

But system doesn't give me an error, when I raise an expenses request with over limit. Where I am wrong??? Please guide me.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Exchange rate type M and 2002 have been maintained in table TCURR.

Yes, I have checked it. But system doesn't give any warning message.

Regards,

RK

Monika_
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained the same exchange rates in TCURR for exchange rate type M and 2002?

Have you already checked if the receipt amount is higher than the maximum rate when using the exchange rate derived from exchange rate type M?

Regards,

Monika