cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Invoice - VF03

Former Member

Hi All,

I'm trying to download the Invoice in PDF format. The Billing document is already processed (Archiving output type). I'm able to reprocess it using SD70AV3A and can see the Print Preview but not able to download it.

I referred few posts in SCN. 'Issue output to' is disabled.

Is it possible to download / print the processed Invoice?  Please advise. Thanks!

-Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have a spool number for the invoice printout? If yes, try to download that spool as PDF.

Thanks,

Juwin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have authorization to SE38, then, there is a possibility to achieve this requirement.  Seach SCN with the text "Output in VF03" so that you will find the required inputs

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi. I saw the post "Issue output to within VF03". As it is Production System, I cannot go to 'Change' mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note - it's ECC 4.6C.

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If archived, then it should be available as an attachment in the billing document. Activate GOS toolbar for VF03 (Set user master parameter SD_SWU_ACTIVE to X), and check for attachments on billing document.

Thanks,

Juwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juwin,

In VF03, Attachment list option is disabled.

deepan_v_s
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

This might be due to the fact that, all the output types may have been processed or ended with error.

Please go into change mode, VF02,

GOTO-> HEader-> Output

Create a new output and save it.

After the above step you can be able to issue the output.

Hope it helps !!!

Regards,

Deepan Swaminathan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepan. It's Production system. No authorization for VF02.

former_member182915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If it is a script it is difficult to download as pdf , if it is a smartform then simply put PDF! to convert it for pdf.

if you are not known weather it is smartform or script then in NACE you check for the corresponding output type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swadhin. It's SApscript, hence PDF! command is not working.

Any other alternate way?