cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM/ BW integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Four queries have been defined in SAP CRM (in define BI Reports:Overview, scree), these are: ZCRM_OPPS (Opportunity Query) , ZCRM_POT (Potentials Query), ZCR_ACT_ALL (Activities Query) , ZYT_01_CO_CRM_001 (BW Template for Account Fact Sheet). I am asked to prepare the same in SAP BW. I am a novice with SAP CRM. Can anyone suggest me what should my intital steps be?

Also, If business partner is extended using EEWB in SAP CRM,will the changes be reflected in SAP BW for the same after replication? What would the steps be to extract the extended business partner into SAP BW?

Any advice would be of great help.

Reply Awaited.

Best Regards,

Niyati Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shawn_xiao
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Niyati,

The first step is ro choose a proper datasource from CRM system. We provide a plenty of standard datasources. You could check them in RSA5 in CRM.

Then you could activate the datasource and replicate it to BW side. Most of the standard datasource would have a standard data flow in BW side. So after the datasource is active and data are extracted to DSO. You could use the data to create your query.

Regarding to the second question. When you use EEWB or AET to do the extension. You will always see a checkbox regarding to 'BI relavant'. Check this option and this extended field will be added into the datasource structure and you would use it.

Hope my answer helps.

Shawn