cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-FX User status Field not in Changeable mode?

0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am working on user status to control RE-FX contract release strategy where only some of the points has been controlled by user status but there are few points which give authorization to user to edit the contract.

Reason being If status “RE: Create Contract” & “RE: Change Contract” disallow in user status user cannot change user status to next step. if allow he can get the access to changes all the fields on contract including condition and term.

Please give your valuable revert that is it possible that only user status filed can be in changeable mode and all other fields will be in display mode? And also is it any user exit for user status in RE-FX

Thank you in advance,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andre_nakratzas
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

There are limitations to what you can control with the user status. What is it you are you trying to achieve exactly? Are you dealing with the same group of users or different user groups with different authorizations? In the last case you have to revert back to setting up different roles in PFCG. However if you are dealing with the same group of users it does not make much sense since they should be allowed to change the user status at all times.

When dealing with different groups of users you can restrict the group of people who can change the user status by using the "authorization key" in the user status configuration. This field you will then have to include in a role with authorization object B_USERSTAT.

Additionally you can consider to implement BADI_RECA_AUTH_CHECK to implement any additional checks if needed.

Regards, Andre

0 Kudos

Dear Andre,

thank you for your mail.

Each user status having a different authorization key and control are working fine with assignment of role.

My questing is that how to control a user to change only user status field.

e.g. I am having the authorization for user status 20 but to click on "change user status" to 20 from user status  I have to first click on contract edit button, by this activity I can change the user status but also can change all contract fields which should not to be allow.

please assist how to make "user status"as changeable field only without editing rights to all fields.

Regards

Sudhir

andre_nakratzas
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

In that case you might want to explore the option of creating a transaction variant for RECN:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Transaction+Variant+-+A+Step+by+Step+Guide+for+Creatio...

Regards, Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with Transaction and Screen variants for this issue.

Hope these documents shall help you:

Transaction and Screen Variants for limiting Standard Transactions

Transaction and Screen Variants for specific User groups and adopting it in the standard Transaction...

Regards,

Sid

Answers (0)