cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MRS Personnel number is not a valid resource (/MRSS/SGU/137)

christco
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm actually configuring SAP MRS and try to call the planning board for managers (tcode: /mrss/plbomgr) and receive the above error message. I'm not using an external HCM.

Where/ how do I check whether the resource ID

- has an invalid format

- does not exist

- has not been created in MRS?

Can anyone please help

Regards,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remember you need to transfer the employees as resources to MRS system. It's the same with qualifications.

run /MRSS/HCM_RPTWFMIF

No matter if MRS is in the same client or another system, if you do not transfer employees as resources, you will not see employees in MRS.

I emphasize what says, MRS works with the HR-OM hierarchy based on the object O.

Regards,

Juan Alfonso

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chris

Are you using "O" (Org Unit) for the resource planning node? Because manager's planning board does not work for "A" (HR W Ctr.).

Secondly, it seems to me that the Resource Planning Node (RPN) that you are trying to view with Manager's Planning Board has not been connected with your user id. I guess (this is just a guess as I have never implemented MRS for "O"), the Org Unit of the RPN should have a manager. (Ask HR to generate a manager for Org Unit) and that manager should use your user id. Obviously Evaluation Paths should reflect these relationships.

Regards

Savas

christco
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

can no one help?

Regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have create the person in PA30 and assign as the head of the organization.

The BP with role BUP003, than you can able to use the tcode: /mrss/plbomgr.