SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item included in clarification worklist(XCLAR)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When any payment goes to clarification the field XCLAR is set in DFKKZP, when the amount is clarified or posted to the correct account the XCLAR is removed.

In the system its not happening in short account assignment case.

I have checked notes for the same issue but couldn't find any, please help me to understand the cause of it and corrective action for the same.

Regards,

Gaurav

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

So are you not able to use the short account assignment in FPCPL or you are able to use it but the field DFKKZP-XCLAR is still set as 'X'.

I would advice you to check if there is any authorization group assigned to the short account assignment or not and you have authorisation to the same or not.

The auth. object for Short account is F_KK_KUKON.

You will be able to find the auth. group for short account in configuration table TFK020K

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked the auth. object, its not assigned with any and this is not happening every time, its happening in few of the cases.

Regards,

Gaurav

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Are you getting any kind of error message? Or are you finding any similarity in the scenarios\process for which this behavior is happening.

Thanks,

Amlan