cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR transfer for resource is in process in /MRSS/PLBOORG

0 Kudos

Hello,  All

When I tried to create assignment in  /MRSS/PLBOORG - Resource Planning for Service Teams , almost of reources are in progress,

in fact we are in a testing system, all are available. Could you please help me on this? Thanks.

HR transfer for resource **** is in process
Message no. /MRSS/SGE333

Diagnosis
Availabilities are currently being transferred for resource &V1&.

System Response
You cannot process assignments and time allocations for the resource.

Procedure
When the transfer is complete, choose save and refresh the planning board. Only then are you able to process the resource again.

Sophie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

HI Sophie,

/MRSS/HCM_RPTWFMIF is the report to generate the availability and transfers the resource to MRS.
Post running the above report check if the person is available in /MRSS/PPPT

You can also check table /MRSS/D_CAG_LONG for resource with Resource key as perner to check if the resource has got its capacity generate which is call user capacity graph, if you solution is linked with HR based on the PWS the availability will be transferred to MRS accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Sophie,

Have you ran the HR availability transfer report for the resources ?

Can you check the queues might be still in process?

Once the report is ran and resources are updated with their availabilities you should not see

any such error !

Regards

Shiv

0 Kudos

Hello, Siva

I am using MRS610 with WFM core, so I ran the report /MRSS/RPTWFMIF  HRInterface:WFMCore:Availability. but it still have some reource are not created in MRS. so I tried to run  /MRSS/HCM_RPTWFMIF for one reource, it will say the rerouce is in progress. after that it seems system will generate some background job with report RSARFCSE, I am not sure if it will impact it. How to check if the queues which still in progress?

I have some questions, with WFM core do we only need the transfer report:  /MRSS/RPTWFMIF?  is there any tables to check if the reources are transferred into MRS?

Thanks in advance

Sophie