cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where-use of /BIC/M* table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to find out, where the master data table /BIC/M* has been referenced in the transformation or user exit?

The reason I'm asking is that, I would like to change the structure of one custom InfoObject, however the master data table of this InfoObject has been used in various transformations by looking up this table into internal table for further processing.

So before I make such change, I would like to check the relevant transformation to make sure there is no syntax issue for the structural change.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can search content in below tables.

RSTRAN                         Transformation

RSAABAP

RSUPDDAT                       Update rules key figures

RSUPDKEY                       Update rule: Key per key figure

RSUPDROUT                      Update rules - ABAP routine - check table

Thank you,

Nanda

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

The table that you should look for is RSAABAP and put in a wildcard search on column LINE_NO.

With the ABAP code ID (CODEID), go to table RSTRAN and do a search on it. This should give you a  definite list object that might have a potential impact.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to find the table /BIC/P* instead of /BIC/M*.

for master data look ups , always pull data from P table not from M table.

please cross check table name.

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

You have the option of where used-list in Infoobject definition level or copy the table name "/BIC/M*" and paste it in SE11 t/code, there you will have the 'where used-list' symbol and once you click on it,it will ask for options to choose. Try this.

Regards,

Vengal.