cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPM Add-in Slow Load Time Citrix XenDesktop 7.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have what seems an issue with the EPM Add-in and XenDesktop 7.5, I am running a Windows 7 64 Bit OS in XenDesktop. I have Office 2010 SP2 installed. I also have EPM 10.0 SP 18 installed.

When I open MS Excel it loads quick. However if I open Excel with the EPM add-in it takes a bout 25 seconds. Same thing occurs when I close out of Excel. It takes around 12 seconds to close.

I have also built another XenDesktop box and installed only Office 2010 SP 2 with EPM 10.0 SP 18 and the same thing occurs. The only other thing I could rule out is the VM template.

When I do this within XenApp it probably takes about 5 seconds or so, but is more than doable.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

-Luke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to disable the revocation  check for publisher certificates (Internet explorer).

The registry key is :

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinTrust\Trust Providers\Software Publishing]

"State"=dword:00023e00

Regards,

Matthieu

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukasz,

which software are you using? Are you sure your software support xenapp 7.5? e.g. BPC support until 6.5 version.
see please also 2115501 - Helpful tips when using Citrix Xenapp 6.5 maybe you will find some useful tips.

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for responding Roberto but my question isn't about XenApp, it's about XenDesktop. The software works good via XenApp 7.5 but XenDesktop 7.5 is a different story.

Thank you for the link, I will look at it.

Luke