cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update status contract cash flow massively

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have increase flow type in the contract cash flow , then I gotta change the cash flow status to be a "posted" status (without posting billing - RERAPP) , I can do it manually per contract, but the other hand i would like to update for a many contract.

Can i update contract cash flow status multiple contract simultaneously?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

i can update cash flow status massively using standard tcode sap.

reiscdcf

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viary,

seems you have found the solution yourself.

If the question is answered within you may mark the discussion as answered if you don't mind.

Thanks.

Regards, Franz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the cashflow in mass by using either transaction recording or BAPI with SECATT or LSMW.

Regards,

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just run t-code BAPI, and i don't know BAPI id that can i use to update contract cash flow status massively, could you give me a hint about BAPI id that can i used to change cash flow status.

Thank You

Regards,

Viary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BAPI_RE_CN_CHANGE to update first posting date.

BAPI will not update cashflow directly. Using this BAPI you have to write a executable program with the help of ABAP developer.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BAPI_RE_CN_CHANGE in combination with BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT to perform this activity. You can use this combination  of BAPIs in either SECATT or in LSMW.

You need to understand the basic knowledge about the input parameters and table of BAPI_RE_CN_CHANGE. You can understand this by any ABAP developer.

Regards,

Sid