cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:SAP EP Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I need some information regarding SAP EP Certification .

What is the process for doing certification .

And from which companies we can  be certified .

Can you please share the information who has done certification test recently .

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member683285
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

I m new biee in SAP EP . can Anyone can plz tell me Excact Need and use in SAP Netweaver  of People, Information , process Integration and application Platform in detail.

Thanx

SHWETA .K

Venkat_Sesha
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

https://training.sap.com/

Hi Deepika,

You can find about the Certification codes and cost in the link attached.

You can do SAP certifications from SAP Educational partners like for example SIEMENS, GENOVATE etc..

If you have already gained some SAP experience and your company is SAP Partner, then you would need to approach your HR / Admin department to book a date for you to take certification.

There is a procedure in place for this. You need to send your resume and then the SAP will actually verify your experience and ability to allow to write the certification.

If you a fresher in SAP, I would suggest to go for a Training for first at SAP education partner. There are Class room sessions and E-Learning sessions it depends on what you need.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

All the best for your exam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bharagav .

former_member683285
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hello Deepika

Appreciate for selecting career in SAP Ep. Truth me SAP EP has vast scope for knowledgeable ppls. I can say this becz i m part of it . You can do your certification from any private institute such as Genovate, Seed, ATOS etc.you need to search the institute in web. U have to book a date for that from this institute so that SAP will provide you a server acccess to you till that date. you can do this certification in two ways OLT and ILT as per your need. ILT is usually for min. 25 days and OLT is for 6 months. Thus fee structure also changes in same respect. for certifation yuo have to fix a date after you fill ur study is being completed and u are able face certification. But personally I think ILT is best as every bit of SAP get understand by ur traineer and experience is shared by traineer.

All the best for ur future