cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Cycle - Check Replacement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Would you please let me know, what steps to carry out in subsequent processing in check replacement. I see  a programe H99_RFF_FRAME_REP in a default process model SAPUSCRP. what it does. if you know this please let me know.

Both cases:

1. check is torn and new check needs to be issued.

2. bank transfer made but unsuccessful so needs to print the check.

In subsequent processing. what are all the steps to carry out.

3. if there is any possibility that check issued but torn now wanted to do bank transfer.

Thanks,

Munavvar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Munavvar,

Kindly close this question if its answered.

if you still have any other questions please do write us back on this.

Thanks,

Ameet

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Munavvar,

For Check replacement, once you have replaced the payment (Check or Bank Transfer) with any suitable replacement reason in PUOC_10  transaction and have received the run date and ID. You will only see replaced payment and no valid payment or check number.

You can go to transaction PUOCBA and select Check replacement option and enter process model as SAPUSCRP with country grouping and run ID and date and execute the model.

It will run Print Check program in background and will update check number for employee.

You can again go to PUOC_10 and look at replaced check number for employee.

Generally Bank transfers that did not happen due to issues with bank account for employee are replaced by Check payments or if employee had issues with check payment may be due to torn or damaged or for any reason which cannot allow check to be cashed then Check replacement option can be used.

Check Replacement option can only allow payment to be made by Check. It does not allow to replace a payment by Bank Transfer as there is fixed schedule when Bank file needs to be sent to bank. Banks do not accept ad-hoc bank transfers.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ameet