cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate MARC data (field PRENO) from R/3 to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to replicate the value of field PRENO of table MARC from R/3 to CRM.

I've done the BTE event CRM0_200 configuration in R/3 and assigned the custom created FM in table TPS34.

Now, when I'm trying to put a breakpoint in the FM and change the value for this field, the debugger won't stop and no BDoc is created.

When I check in the FM 'CRS_MATERIAL_COLLECT_DATA', any updates of MARC table are blocked.

The global variables gv_marc_inactive &  gv_marc_key_inactive are by default set as 'X'.

Hence, the above conditions are not met and the value 'UPD_MARC' is cleared which stops further updates for MARC table from getting posted.

Is this stopping the event CRM0_200 from triggering.

Any help anybody?

Thanks

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

In standard, the MARC data replication from ERP to CRM is not supported (except for one field MARC-STEUC). Even if the MARC data can be sent to CRM, it would be discarded in CRM.

Please refer to the following wiki:

MARC Data Replicated to CRM - CRM - SCN Wiki

Also, there is no mapping of MARC table data in CRM. You can have BAdI implementation of 

PRODUCT_CUSTOMER2 in CRM and map it to Z* field.

Best Regards,

Ellen

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ashish,

Check if there is an entry for the table MARC and MARC_KEY in table CRMOBJTAB for the CRM consumer and object name MATERIAL. If the INACTIVE flag is set, then the data will not be sent from ECC to CRM.

Hope it helps,

~Athreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Athreya,

The table MARC doesn't figure in the allowed tables for replication in the Adaptor object 'MATERIAL' in CRM (Tx: R3AC1).

Moreover, this code in ECC doesn't refer to a customising which could be impacted changing the adaptor object in CRM. This is a hard-coded segment of code.

This is it.

Do we have some another way through which we can download plant specific data for a material from ECC to CRM.

Thanks

Ashish

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Check the logic inside the loop at line number 856. The flags will be cleared depending on the success/failure of query on the table CRMOBJTAB. This table will be updated upon changes to the adapter object MATERIAL (under the tab 'tables/structures within object').

You can add the entry for MARC and MARC_KEY entries in the object MATERIAL if not present. Below is a screen capture of the same

Hope it helps,

~Athreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh!!! How did I miss it.

Yes Athreya, this does the job for me.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Solved my problem.

But the code in my custom FM (for event CRM0_200) still doesn't trigger.

Instead I've used the BAdI 'CRS_MATERIAL_DOWNLOAD_CUST' for performing the same task. Hope this is correct!

Moreover, Could you pls guide if this would work in Initial loads as well and not only for Deltas.

Thanks

Ashish

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish,

In function module CRS_SEND_TO_SERVER there is call on FM OPEN_FI_PERFORM_CRM0_200_P which should fetch the entry you have maintained in table TPS34. If the debugging doesn't reach the point, then there must be some other problem that is causing the issue.

Hope this helps,

~Athreya