cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc to File, SM58 shows error, ST22 short dump - Runtime error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am doing a simple IDoc to file scenario using the EVMSTA01 IDoc. My XI is running on client 100 and I am trying to send the IDoc from the client 200 on the same machine. I have completed the design and configuration steps required and also performed the required steps in Sender client (Sm59, we21 and BD54) and receiver client (Sm59, IDX1 and IDX2).

When I tried sending the IDoc from WE19, status meesage says that, the IDoc has been successfully sent to the receiver but SM58 shows error "IDOC_ERROR_WORKFLOW_START_R". When I looked in to ST22, there was a short dump with the below message -

Runtime Errors MESSAGE_TYPE_X

Date and Time 18.10.2008 23:24:29

ShrtText

The current application triggered a termination with a short dump.

What happened?

The current application program detected a situation which really

should not occur. Therefore, a termination with a short dump was

triggered on purpose by the key word MESSAGE (type X).

Error analysis

Short text of error message:

Unable to read RFC destination WORKFLOW_LOCAL_200

Technical information about the message:

Message classe...... "SWF_RUN"

Number.............. 617

Variable 1.......... "WORKFLOW_LOCAL_200"

Variable 2.......... "RFC_READ_DESTINATION_TYPE"

Variable 3.......... "DESTINATION_NOT_EXIST"

Variable 4.......... " "

Variable 3.......... "DESTINATION_NOT_EXIST"

Variable 4.......... " "

Trigger Location of Runtime Error

Program CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_LOCAL==========CP

Include CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_LOCAL==========CM07Z

Row 10

Module type (METHOD)

Module Name IF_SWF_RUN_WIM_UTL_INTERNAL~GET_SYSTEM_USER

rce Code Extract

e SourceCde

1 METHOD if_swf_run_wim_utl_internal~get_system_user .

2 DATA: l_excp TYPE REF TO cx_swf_run_wim.

4 TRY.

5 IF me->m_int_state-system_user IS INITIAL.

6 me->m_int_state-system_user = cl_swf_run_workflow_properties=>get_rfc_destination_us

7 ENDIF.

8 re_user = me->m_int_state-system_user.

9 CATCH cx_swf_run_wim INTO l_excp.

>> MESSAGE ID l_excp->t100_msg-msgid

11 TYPE 'X'

12 NUMBER l_excp->t100_msg-msgno

13 WITH l_excp->t100_msg-msgv1 l_excp->t100_msg-msgv2

14 l_excp->t100_msg-msgv3 l_excp->t100_msg-msgv4.

15 ENDTRY.

17 ENDMETHOD. "

Any help would be appreciated..!!

PS: Points would be assigned to all the helpful replys without fail

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijayashankar

Try 'Automatic Workflow customizing' ( Transaction code: SWU3) in client 100 & 200.

This should solve your issue.

KK

Message was edited by:

Krishnakumar Ramamoorthy

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

thanks for the reply. I have executed the transaction as you told. In Maintain runtime Environmnet tree, I have executed the "configure RFC destiation". now it is turned to green.

But I could not see any thing happenning differently in the scenario execution. One more details I for got to mention was, in we05, for every IDoc i send out, there is another incoming IDoc is also being generated. My scneario is asynchronous and no reply expected from anywhere. The out bound message status is green (03) while the inbound Idoc status is red (56).

Stuck.

Vijay

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem was with the RFC Destinations configuration in SM59. The XIUser login details were not mentioned and hence th problem. Thanks for all how tried to help.

VJ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if Note 689991 helps.....

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

I have gne though the NOTE. But it was talking about SAP HTML GUI client. I am not sure if this suits me.. though I have the 'MESSAGE_TYPE_X' error.

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See check for RFC destination and it is working as per your configuration or not , i mean , it is trying to locate remote server.. , so try to check in sm59, remote login and the respective result is going to your required client or not ??

Also see the further errors while doing Idoc related scenarios..

IDOc testing - /people/suraj.sr/blog/2005/12/29/generate-test-case-for-an-idoc-scenario

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/10/27/idoc146s-not-reaching-xi133-not-posted-in-the-receiver-sap-systems133 - Idoc’s not reaching XI…. Not posted in the receiver SAP

idoc settings /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

idoc erros - http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

idoc mapping - /people/james.guanzon/blog/2006/03/23/how-to-support-industry-standards-in-xi-part-ii-of-iii--mapping

IDoc erros troubleshooting - /people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

Regards

Chilla

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra Shekahar,

I checked the RFC destinations and tested them using the Test Connections buttons. Ther are working fine. I have already gone through the other threads you have pointed out. They did not seem to help me.

Vijay