cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP License not valid

bharathyp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have installed both java and abap stack for EP, so from what I read I need to apply license only to ABAP stack.

Which I did, but still my JAVA stack keeps stopping with error message saying  "No valid license found". I installed 7.4

Here are screenshots

What should I do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bharathyp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the screenshot you can see that there are two SID, UEA is JAVA Stack and UEP is the ABAP stack, so currently I installed the license on UEP and NOT UEA and the license portion in the portal is blank. So i generated a new license for this SID and installed. And now I dont see this issue Tks

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you followed SAP Note 1114284 - Java servers may show "no valid license" after JVM crash

Suggest you to patch the kernel with latest available at SMP & check again.

Regards,

bharathyp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This looks like it is for VERY old version of NW portal... as I mentioned I have installed 7.4 (latest)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it's for older versions but suggesting for patching the kernel with the latest available at SMP.Please confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jack, Im familiar with maintaining Java license in NWA, even for mcode if I remember properly. Did you took a look to?

cheers

bharathyp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am sorry what is mcode? and where to look at this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jack, go to: http(s)://your-portal-url.com:port/nwa

Go to: configuration -> infrastructure -> licenses. You will see several license entries with Status, expiration date etc. Does the stuff looks good in your case?

cheers