Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item in sales order becoming twice

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am facing some issue in sales order in CRM. Issue is, I created sales order with two line items(10 and 20) in ECC and replicated it to CRM, when I open the same order in CRM, found that the second line item became duplicate(line items: 10, 20 20 in CRM order).

Could you please help me on this and do needful.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

As Vansessa said I also suggest to check Badi CRM_DATAEXXCHG_BADI you can check there when sales order getting copying to CRM.

Is this issue reproducible ?

Thanks

Prem

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa and Prem,

Thanks for your response.

The Bdoc is not available and the issue is not reproducible to debug this issue.

Please provide me the solution for it.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

vanessa_donegan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

If the issue is not reproducible then its an inconsistent document and if it is on your production system then you should try to reject the duplicate line item.

Kind regards,

Vanessa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I have faced the same issue before . The issue is due to bad behavior of system which is very rare but happen. There are three workaround I i will suggest to correct it.

1. Simple one you need to reject the order and re-create one.

2. Reject the line item and add one again in ERP.

3. compare line item 20 in CRM there suppose to be diffrence findout the faulty one and delete which does not impact the net price-- which I did so many times. and save.

Thanks

Prem

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thanks for your response on this issue.

Please let me know what kind difference will be there between original line and duplicate line, and which line item should be deleted as both having the same values.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Reject the third line and check the net value of the document. compare it to ERP document than delete the line item.

20------
Thanks

Prem

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Please let me know if there is any othe way to void the duplication of line item in the middleware while its getting replicated to CRM from ECC.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

sorry for replying late. There is nothing we can done from middleware setting. this is happening due to bad behavior of the system which we can not predict. so these issue needs to be solved through workaround. I guess this thread be closed.

thanks

Prem

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

I deleted the third line item(duplicated one), but getting some discrepancy on net value between CRM and ECC. Please let me know if there is any other workaround which wont cause any problem on net value.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

vanessa_donegan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

If the order was originally created in ERP and there are no follow up documents in CRM then you can delete the order in CRM and do a request load for the transaction. This  will ensure consistency.

Otherwise see if a pricing update in ERP triggers correct values in CRM. After that then can only think manual correction at table level.

Kind regards,

Vanessa

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

The order was created in ECC and there are some follow-up documents for this order,so not able to delete the duplicate line item in CRM. Please suggest me is there any other alternative workaround for this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

vanessa_donegan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

If the follow-up documents are in ECC then it is still OK to delete the CRM order. If follow-up docs are in CRM then as I said in my lat reply test doing a pricing update if doesnt help then manual correction is the last resort.

There is no easy fix for inconsistancies as they should not be the norm.

Kind regards,

Vanessa.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vanessa_donegan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You need to check the related Bdoc in SMW01 to see if the duplicate line is sernt from ERP or if it is determined in CRM. If it is in CRM when the duplicate line is triggered check if you are using ATP and test the process is not ATP is active. Also check the ORDER_SAVE Badi and CRM_DATAEXCHG_BADI for code that could be causing this insert.

Kind regards,

Vanessa