Did you mean: 

Transport Button Disabled

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a BRFplus application with the following details

Access Level:Application

Storage Type: System

Development Package :$TMP

Now I need to assign this BRFPlus application to a Workbench Transport Request but the Transport Button is disabled.

Appreciate quick reply as the deliverable is being impacted.

Thanks,

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

as you created a local application you cannot transport it (it is the same as with local objects in ABAP).

In order to create transportable content you to create an application that is not local. more info can be found in help.sap.com: Application - Business Rule Framework plus (BRFplus) - SAP Library -> Section "Further settings"

BR

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for a quick reply. I have created SAP Function Modules from this BRFPlus application.

If I copy this application to make it transportable will those SAP Function Modules be detached from this BRFPlus Application? Or any other way to avoid reated SAP Function Modules getting detatched from the BRFPlus application?

Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Ashu

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

you should recreate i. e. regenerate those function modules via the build-in functionality of the BRFplus workbench as the new application as well as all other objects embedded in the application will have different UUID in comparison to your local version.

There is no way to avoid the detaching

BR

Christian