Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRD Production cell tracking

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to the forum and require some assistance.  During a recent review of records within ZSEM2 for Work Package progress, we have noticed more than seven hundred records have been modified removing a cell ID that is required for reporting purposes.

I need help with the following:

1.    Track either the person or flat file transfer that may be impacting these cells obtaining an ID.

2.     Securing the cell or undoing the revision if not performed by a select authorizer.

Any help that anyone may be able to provide is very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

tech3

2 REPLIES 2

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Reid,

are you talking about CRM-ACE functionality? Unfortuantely your description is not very clear.... What is ZSEM2 etc....?

thx Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

I apologize for the confusion, let me try to clarify. I did a little more digging last night after my post. I am not sure that authorization roles would help me in this instance, if I am understanding your response.  I have two primary transaction codes that allow most persons to either read or access a Product Structure Breakdown document which is linked to various test forms.  I am trying to see who is modifying this field.  Additionally, if this is being performed by a routine that someone has written, I need to find a stop that as well.

I hope that this clarifies my issue somewhat and thank you for your response.

VR,

tech3