cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPM Embedded Input Schedule not saving data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..

Created an input schedule on an imbedded model. I can see current data and it coincides with the back end. When however I change or add data and select "Save Data" I get the pop up " Transfered data will be saved in database. Do you want to continue?" when i select I get no notification and when I refresh my changes disappear.

Any ideas on this?

Brian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to look at SLG1 in the back end system at the time of your issue?

Regards,

Adel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brain,

Please confirm that you are trying to saving data only on base level members.Confirm that it is not parent level member.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Confirmed not a parent level

In fact if you try to save at anything other than base level you get an error... I get nothing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Is the Warning messages are enabled or disabled?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same as shown in  your screen shot.

Basically I'v created a rolling Forecast on Cost Center. So I have in certain instances modified EMPOlapmemberO with a cell reference reference that contains a modified time.

Same applies to t Value Type.

The resulting input Schedule seems to work perfectly when displaying the current data and the time periods and value types are displayed correctly. So not sure whats going on

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Brain,

In that case not sure but can you check work status setting? I am afraid of that there is no error displayed on your screen. once check your default logic file if you have some logic temporary disable it  and validate and save again. Then try to save data. but once check work status setting, if work status is enabled.

If possible please share some screen shots. and explain it.