Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF+ Dump after data refresh in QA environment

ShyamPindiproli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting dumps while accessing BRF+ applications after a recent data refresh.

I have tried a the following

1. Forced Generation of the functions using the FDT_HELPERS (FDT_GENERATION_TOOL program) but even this leads to an error.

2. The BRF+ applications are working fine in the DEV environment. Added all the custom applications in a new transport and moved to QA. I still get the same error.

Has anyone faced this issue ? Appreciate your inputs. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This looks like a data inconsistency in the system. You want to create an instance of an ID but the ID seems to be unknown. There can be many reasons for this.

What is a "data refresh"?

ShyamPindiproli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

A refresh was done recently where preprod data was copied into QA env. and we are facing errors since then.

How do I resolve the data in consistency ? We are on SAPKB73111 (EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0)   

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever this means "preprod data was copied into QA env", it was not done right.

You probably have to retransport all your BRFplus objects per transport into the system.

ShyamPindiproli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I used FDT_TRANS and added all the BRF+ objects and transported them into the system, but the issue still persists.

Even the option of forced generation of the functions using the FDT_HELPERS (FDT_GENERATION_TOOL program) is giving an an error.

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the code snippet above there is an iv_id and an iv_expression_type_id.

Check them in the dev system.

Check them in the q system.

When not there transport them from dev to q.

ShyamPindiproli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your support. I have collected the objects in a fresh transport and moved it to Q-system. It has resolved the issue.

Regards,

Shyam

Answers (0)