cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Transfer Report Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Let me start it right away. I had to do an asset/s transfer say i.e an old asset to a new/other asset.

So, I used ABUMN for that purpose. The asset is transferred as required as I can see my document posted successfully and as well as I see the values transferred from the old asset to new asset via AW01N as well.

Forgot to mention every transfer I do is all Intra company. Now, I need all these transfers to be shown in a report. So I checked it at “S_ALR_87012054”. But I don’t see it over there. So, I checked at AR02 and I see the updated Asset values but at Transfer column I only see “0.00”.

Need Help!  Appreciate your time, thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please make sure that you are using Correct Histroy sheet Version as each histroy sheet version has differentmapping of Transaction type to different heading of report for example Transaction type can be mapped in one version with External  purchase where as in other this can be added  with Transfer.

So please check your Histroy sheet version in both report,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sooper cool.

Thanks Preeti for your time . I do see the history sheet version for AR02 Report and I did change for it, now I see the values. But for report S_ALR_87012054 I don't see the the History sheet version? Now what ? How do I fix this?

Thanks preeti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

AR02 is asset histroy report and it has Histroy Version . I believe you need to compare only one  column of both report .This report shows all transfer where as Another one shows Onlt Intra comapny .

So you need to create a new Histroy verion where Transfer include only Intra comapny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah I did get that. The intracompany only show me the transfer report unlike the asset history report which has all.

My question was if I can see the asset transfer data at asset history report why don't I see at the transfer report. For this I have explanation, since transfer is done in the current year its still an acquisition so I have to see all the data at the acquisition report S_ALR_87012050 rather than at  transfer report S_ALR_87012054. The current year transfers can only be seen at the transfer report S_ALR_87012054 for the next year but not in the current year.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Vinay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the standard SAP Reports for Assets you can get in the T-Code OARP.

Regards,

Malhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Malhar