cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LI20 does not clear all the quants in the bin even if the Inventory document is cleared

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used 2 materials to create an inventory document.Counting is complete for the inventory document.

One quant has zero difference. Other quant has a quantity greater than the system quantity.

Then I executed LI20 to clear the differences.The quant with zero difference is cleared and where as the quant with positive difference is still in counted status.I executed the inventory document using LI03. Here it shows a Quants=1 where as there were 2 quants in the inventory document.

It will also not allow to execute LI20 for the same inventory document again.

Please let me know how to resolve this unexpected error as while clearing the whole bin should get cleared.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you missing LI21?

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

The whole bin and the related quants in the inventory doc gets cleared while execution of LI20 itself.This issue comes in some of the cases.

LI21 is the next step.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then it would make more sense to describe (or show) this case in more detail

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

As this is a production issue and I am unable to replicate it in test env , I am attaching the LINV table data for 2 Inventory doc.

The scenario is same in both of the cases.But in 1st doc one of the quant remains uncleared.

While going through table LINV,  I found that in the erroneous inventory doc m, QI field is set in LINV table for one line item. That line item has cleared through LI20 and other one in the inventory doc remains uncleared.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do you enter the count, with RF devices or manually in LI11N?

What does the system give you if you access LI11N again, is the quantity field open for an entry?

How is it in LI12N ?

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

The count is entered through RF devices.

When accessing LI12N or LI11N the system gives the below error.

Inventory record XXXXX already cleared

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would like to see 2 screenshots from LI03, from the overview screen and from the pop-up that you get when you click the statistic button.

this could then be compared with your earlier screenshots.

there are some OSS notes on LI20 and  on QUINV  1905631 - LM58, LM59 : Quant inventory date not updated

It could be the case that you have a bug which could be prevented by applying an OSS note, however such OSS notes do rarely clear already existing issues and you would need to contact SAP Support for this.

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Please find attached the screenshot from LI03.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think your second quant was not in the counting document when it was created. In the earlier screenshots it can be seen that the stock (before the count) was zero, which means it could not have been in the document and was added later.

However this does not explain why you did not get any difference for this item with LI20 and why it is still in the status Z.

You may need to contact SAP Support for this one.

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I found that the quant for the material not cleared does not exist in the LQUA table.This may be a reason as why system was not able to clear the quant in the Physical Inventory doc.

Do you have idea as how the quant might has disappeared form LQUA table? I am also not able to display the Quant in LS23. It shows me that quant does not exist.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quants are deleted if they become zero with a confirmation. You should be able to trace the movements with LT23, LT24 or LT26 .

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

These reports are to track the transfer orders.No transfer order was created for that quant. So the quant was not tracked through these TCodes.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After execution this report on the output screen you can add Src QUANT & Dstn QUANT in the report layout and do the analysis what Jurgen suggested

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you did not miss to switch the radio button to include completed TOs.

Since stock does not fall from heaven and not vanish like a Djinn there must be some TOs for this bin.