cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota Planning per customer??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I'm trying to find out if it would be possible to use quota planning in CRM, as a restriction for each sales agent, so it would prevent them to create a sales order or allocate it if the quantity is above demand plan.

Our current issue is that we have seasonality of our products and clients. North part of the country needed by the first week and south in the last one. But sales representative of the south, are entering more sales order as it was stated in the demand plant,and they are being allocated, leaving the north with out product.

My final goal would be:

Demand plan for customer in north part: 100 units

Sales agent would only be able to create any amount of sales orders but until 100 units.

Thank you for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shawn_xiao
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Yes, it would be possible.

You could use pipeline performance management.

For details, please refer to SAP best practise C67.

Then you could set the target to each sales team or sales representative.

Best Regards,

Shawn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn, thank you for your answer.

I have ready C67 best practices in SAP, but can't find the part in witch I can set up quota arrengement per sales representative, and how to prevent them to create more that it was stated in the demand plan.

Could you advise, in witch part I can find that.

Thank you!!

Best Regards

shawn_xiao
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

You will find this from chapter 4.

You could set the quota planning(target) to each sales team or sales representative per season/month.

And the sales manager could monitor the completion of the target.

It cannot be automatically prevent sales person creating more but I think this is a good way to monitor by manager.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Shawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Shawn, I was afraid we may have to request a WRICEF in order to avoid creation or at least work in our internal procedures.

Thank you for your help!

Regards