cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick and Pack splitting Pick List

former_member217514
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a way to combine a single sales order with items from different warehouses to combine items onto a single pick list?  The Pick List Generation Parameters offer a Split Pick List By option but Pick and Pack wants to create separate pick lists for each warehouse.

1. Database has more than one warehouse.  The two warehouses are the same physical location, but we are using the warehouse for Account Determination.

2. Create a Sales Order with items from both warehouses

3. Run Pick and Pack Manager. 

4. Choose all items on the sales order

5. Click the Create Pick List

6. On Step two we leave the Split By selections blank.

RESULT: Pick and Pack manager still wants to generate two separate Pick Lists.

SAP B1 9.1 PL06

Is this a bug or am I missing a configuration setting.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FYI

My version is the same with you: 9.1 patch 06 (Australia localization) and I can generate 1 pick list in which includes 2 row of both warehouses for same item. And my system do not show split option as yours.

Hope this helps,

TVSon

former_member217514
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Interesting.

After further investigation, I was able to generate a single Pick List for 2 warehouses only if the warehouses are not Bin managed.

You can create a single pick list from two bin managed warehouses as well.

As soon as I try to create a pick list from one bin managed warehouse and a non bin managed warehouse, the system forces the pick list to be split.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If two different warehouse, system creating two pick list. If same warehouse, system creates only one pick regardless of split by selection by blank.

Thanks.