cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query of variant option data

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system of variant option item was installed by SAP-ERP and SAP-CRM.

A list of variant option of  some jobs  is needed to input in the list of sales opportunity plan before sales.

I would like to query a list of variant option data which are used in the CRM.

I could not find the data table to store the variant data of the job in the CRM.

Which table is  the variant data of the job  stored in SAP-CRM ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to take an advice to query characteristic value of a variant configuration item in a order slip.

Which table is  the characteristic value of a variant configuration item in a order slip  stored in SAP-CRM system ?

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What I understand is that you have a configurable product in a sales order, the configuration is from a variant and you have configured this product already. Now you want to what table stores the selected values of characteristics. Am I right?

If so, the values of a product in a sales order is stored in ibase. You may use report  rcbasetableinfo to get the values if you have the instance number. Or you may try if you can find it in tcode IB53 or IB56.

I do not know which table stores these values. But I know a workaround. Run crm_order_read and you will get the values from ET_CONFIG -> CUVAL.

I am not sure whether I have answered your questions. Nevertheless, I have provided what I know. Hope it could help you a bit.

Spencer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

But that I want to know is which table is stored the selected variant options.

Because I have to send these data to the BPC to show sales plan by the product item.

Currently I input the option data to the MS Excel using T-code VA03 in the SAP-ERP,

and  the quotation data in the SAP-CRM is not to likage to the SAP-ERP system.

At the time of quotation,  the sales plan of the BPC is needed.

Therefore the list data by the query or something have to be transferred the BPC.

It might be difficult to know the stored tables.

Fumihide Matsufuji

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi F,

The values are stored in ibsymbol.

It is not easy to retrieve the data you want from ibsymbol directly and simply.

You will need to use a combination of ib tables.

I do not have the answer for you.

You may learn how it works by following hints.

1, use crm_struct_i_read_ow to get es_struct_i_wrk. In es_struct_i_wrk, you can get int_obj_no.

2, fill int_obj_no in field Instance (CUOBJ) of report rcbasetableinfo, you will get all the data of configuration of the item stored in ibase.

You may learn how this report works so as to understand how you will retrieve the cuvalues.

Spencer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for quick answer.

The selected options is confirmed in ibsymbol.

I will cut and try to list these data using ibsymbol and other files.

Best regards