Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Number in Invoice Mail Title

vijayendra_rao
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have a solution in place that allows us to email customer invoices. The title/subject of the email is in format:

Company Name Invoice &VBRK-VBELN&

I was hoping that by replacing VBELN with KUNAG, we will be able to output customer number instead of the invoice number. However, this doesn't seem to work. What am I missing?

Also, if I need to output customer number and invoice number in mail title, how should the document title be defined in NACE?

Thanks for your time!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijayendra_rao
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your time.

I have investigated further. It appears that SAP does not accept all the fields from VBRK table. Only certain fields provide an output else you just see blank space in the mail title.

Instead of sold to party, I have managed to get bill to party output via &NAST-PARNR&.

To add additional fields to the title the format to be used is &table-field&_&table-field&. I suppose you could just use a blank space instead of "_". In our case I have used &NAST-PARNR&_&VBRK-VBELN&. This meets our requirements.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Please check Note 718017. Let us know if it won't help.

vijayendra_rao
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bheem,

Thanks for your response. I am unable to check the SAP note right now. The steps I outlined in my previous post has met our requirement.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Check below points:

I hope you are referring to that Invoice itself while picking sold to party.

Plus check whether sold to party is available in header or not for the invoice you are trying.

Also check for leading zero's which would be available in VBRK table for sold to party.

Let us know if it resolved your issue.

Regards

Rahul