cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send data error in EPM with SAP BPC 10.1 Embedded (LCL_CHECK_COLLECTOR and CL_RSR_OLAP_AREA)

victor_sales
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are building a planning project with SAP BPC 10.1 Embedded version with SAP BW 7.4 SP09 with Hana database, and we are finding several errors when we want to transfer and save data from EPM for Excel (SP22 .NET 4)

Our environment have next version applications:

We have build a Multicube, made of three infocubes (2 of them are Real-Time), one aggregation level over this multicube and one planning query over the aggregation level.

When I try to Transfer data first time, I found the next message, but the value is transferred ok:

I'm able to transfer all data that I want, and I can also Save Data one time. After that, when I try to Transfer Data again, the error message is:

If I check Syslog message (SM21) I can see that error: X MESSAGE BRAIN 299: LCL_CHECK_COLLECTOR LCL_CHECK_COLLECTOR~EXECUTE_CHECK-01-.

And If I try to Save Data the error message is: X MESSAGE BRAIN 299: CL_RSR_OLAP_AREA SAVE-01-

We have review and apply next SAP notes, but the error persists

• 2125814 - BW-IP PAK: "merging multi value dicts is not implemented" in index server trace

Someone have any idea to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Victor Sales

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

check whether note 2069393 solves the problem.

Regards,

Gregor

victor_sales
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Gregor!

Answers (0)