cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concurrency Locks keep locking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every time I try to send data from my input form, excel hang's and I have to kill it. As a result data gets locked and I am forced to manually delete locks. Has anyone here suffered the same problem? I am the only one using the machine for the moment. what is the best way to avoid concurrency locks to keep locking on me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

In order to get rid of the concurrent locks you need to clear all the SG* tables and all the Lck* table inside your model then you need to resart the send governor service afterwards please perform a full optimize of your model.

Then test and share with us the status of your action.

Kind Regards,

Hamda.

former_member196865
Participant
0 Kudos

If you have a clear package, run it for all the accounts you tried to input.

Full Optimize and input the data again.

cecilia_petersson2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

It might not be necessary to restart the server. I suggest schduling a regular restart of the BPCSendGovernor service. Apparently it's a known issue that if this service has been running for a (unknown) length of time, the issue with locked records can arise.

/Cecilia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David ,

I have faced similar problem but when i have deleted entries from back end table and restart the server once problem was fixed for me.Once update or change the concurrent lock setting.

Please check 2 table if u have access to back end tables.

1) LCKmodelname (lckFinance)

2) sgdata0modelname (sgdata0finance)

Delete the entries from both tables.

where finance is Model name

Hope  this will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BPC User,

I actually deleted the table entries per your suggestion but the problem persists. I saw somewhere in the forum that we can change around concurrency locks, that also did not solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Did you restart the servers if not please do it.