cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Attachment and Upload using BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BPM Experts,

Just want to ask if this is possible and if so, how can this be applied (High Level would suffice).

Current Scenario:

• File is attached and upload to a separate server (file server) via SAP BPM (please correct me if I am stating it correctly).

Future Scenario:

• Instead of uploading the attached document to another (separate) server, it would now be attached to current server of BPM (new content repository is created - in database maybe).

The current settings was applied as part of the default installation delivered by SAP.

Cheers,

R-jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

bpm has nothing to do with file uploading. it is all your customization development.

if you want to upload to bpm, just do your development.

ROHITGERA1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can Attach and upload the Documents via User Interface (UI) , and can be uploaded to the Server.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Rohit.

Here's the thing. The current scenario is already run by the use of BPM and part of the process is place the file to the server (which I mentioned above in a separate server). Now for the new Scenario, instead of putting the file on the other server, it will be placed on the server itself where BPM is installed but more likely using the same process.