Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Log Customs Document cannot be determined for external document type F8

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Friends

Getting this error in GTS 10.1 version. Suddenly F8 has stopped getting transferred after a Retrofit to the Source System. Do anybody has a clue what could have happened? Appreciate help

Thanks

Keshav Murthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor

Hi Keshav,

The GTS document type may be determined in one of two ways: either directly from your mappings in table /SAPSLL/TLEBVS or /SAPSLL/TLEBGS (depending on whether you are mapping by Logical System or Logical System Group), or from the Activity Sequence in table /SAPSLL/TLEPAF as determined from your entries in table /SAPSLL/TLEDPAF.

Please check those entries, and come back if you need any help in doing so.

Regards,

Dave

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Since the GTS version is 10.1 there are no mappings for F8

I see relevant table entries in tables /SAPSLL/TLEPAF and /SAPSLL/TLEDPAF

It was working fine all these days and recently there was a Retrofit in the Source System ECC, After that F8 is not getting transferred. Not sure if it is related to it. Because F8 is getting saved in ECC and I can see the log on GTS side. So I presume it should be something in GTS itself. This has happened at a time when the Integration testing is around the corner

Can you think of anything please

Keshav

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

Of course you are correct about the mappings - I had forgotten about that.

But are you sure that your entry/ies in table /SAPSLL/TLEDPAF are sufficient?  Don't forget that in case you are using an Export Authorisation, that is now determined quite early and therefore needs to be included in the entry for determination of the Activity Sequence (in the "LType" column).  And under some situations in the feeder system, the "Special Trade" field is filled with value 'S1', so don't forget to include an entry for that eventuality.

Other than that, I can't think of any other "suspects" at the moment.

Regards,

Dave

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Keshaw,

What does the GTS log indicate? Also, check SM58 on the ERP-side.

It could be that with the retrofit there are mapping issues.

Regards, Dean.

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

It is not Mapping issue.I was able to get F8 transferred in some cases and not in some As you rightly said it is effect of Retrofit. some configurations on ECC got messed up.

. Upon analysis this came to light. Thanks for your support.

Answers (0)