cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Acquisition of assets on internal order

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

I have configured all Transaction to enter Budget on Internal order through KO22 and i have configured the screen layout of AUC to set cost order mandatory for ACU Class and i have test it  working done if i created Miro Deepened On Purchase order if i exceeded the budget entered it will display message by Remaining  amounts . but if i create External Acquisition via F-90 it ignore the internal order has been entered [Automatically deleted internal order]

Regards

Emad Gamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks alot for your helpfully response ,

Kindly let me to clear my new enhancement could you advice if it applicable or No

1. i need to Budget the AUC asset Only Not All the Assets So i have configured the Screen Layout to set the internal order is mandatory for AUC asset .

2. is there any substitution can be defined to get automatically the internal order from assets master data to displayed automatically when post the AUC assets .

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emad

Regarding you query , kindly see below:

1) You have the option to make the field internal order mandatory in AUC master data only .. but what will you do when you purchase some assets like laptops or same .. you will acquire them at the beginning as AUC and then capitalize them.. i think you might lose some advantage of direct capitalization for ready-to use assets if you only allow AUC purchasing way..

2- i didn't get the second point.. could you clarify more.. Do you mean that when you add in AUC master data the internal order , you need to recall it automatically while you preform any posting to AUC...! i test this scenario extensively and i found that if you add the same internal order no. in investment order he will recall it automatically in any posting T-codes but it will give affect the final settlement from AUC to asset.. when the asset settled to final asset it will make the budget amount free again with the same amount capitalized ..

Regards

Mahmoud EL Nady

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mahmoud ,

Yes I mean Exactly the point your are clarified which i Entered internal order on assets Master Data , i need to recall it automatically preform any posting to the AUC .

at my simulation you should select the internal order not recall it automatically

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emad

Sorry i missed your first point also.. if you want to using only AUC class for budgeting.. you may not use T-code OAK7 .. but you use T-code KA01 and create a a cost element category 90 for GL assigned to AUC class .. if you use OAK7 you may use T-code KA04 and delete the create cost element for remaining asset classes .

Regrading the second point.. as i informed you above you can make the field investment order appear in asset screen layout under origin tab.. but i found during testing that the if i use investment order in AUC m during  the settlement to final asset through T-code AIAb you will find that the budget amount that was reserved to this AUC as of his purchasing prices and other cost is getting returned back again ..

example:

if you create budget with amount of 1000 USD and then assign the budget no. in auc.. if you preform an AUC purchase let's say 300 USD then the remaining amount available is 700 .. if you use functionality of investment order like i say above.. then when you settle the AUC to final asset the budget is getting back to be 1000 USD again..

Hope i make the issue clear to you.

Regards

Mahmoud El nady

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emad

regarding your issue , could you share screen shot for the direct capitalization through F-90? i tested in my system and it was working fine ..!!! also please check OB41 & OB14 for field status group for both posting key & GL

Regards

Mahmoud El Nay

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emad,

I believe there are two distinctive flows for asset acquisition with Internal Order enabled budget availability control.

For ready to used Assets (out of the box) there is no need for AuC flow, instead the asset account is created as a cost element of category 90 to be posted in Controlling and with Internal Order account assignment the budget availability control is enabled.  So, it will bypass the AuC stage and debit directly the final asset.

If you have additional costs to be capitalized on top of that asset invoice, like installation costs for example or some internal labor, the Internal Order can be used as a cost collector to pass the value to AuC.

Both options will support budget availability control.

Regards,

Paulo

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo

Firstly Thanks Alot For your Response  , secondly could you explained in steps how can check viability of Budget on internal order through thought External Acquisition , i defined the assets accounting as acost element of category 90 but as i mentioned in my request when entered the internal order on f-90 it ignored it [delete internal order ] .

and how can used cost collector to Pass the value of additional cost to AUC .

Thanks a lot for your clearly response . 

Regards

Emad Gamal