cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launching Webdynpro Application in Arabic

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a standard Web Dynpro application and when launching it with the url parameter as sap-languange=AR it is displaying the app with the correct alignment but the text is not displayed in the arabic language. The label texts were dispalyed in german language.

PFA image for reference. Is anything else has to be done to achieve this functionality.

Kindly give your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.

Nalla B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Gowtham
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nalla,

Have you maintained Text for Arabic language , if not pls maintain the same , and make sure German text is not maintained with Arabic keyword.

For more information on Text maintenance in different languages , refer these links :

Internationalization in Web Dynpro ABAP | SCN

Internationalization and Translation - Web Dynpro for ABAP - SAP Library

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c069b075-e48f-2c10-66ba-f57442c90...

- Gowtham

0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

When I logged into the application through R3 using the lonon language as Arabic the view is showing the text in Arabic,

But the same application when open using the url with the SAP-LANGUNAGE='ÁR' It is showing the text in German.

What could be the reason for this.

As per my understanding, the OTR text in Arabic has been maintained already since it is showing in R3 views. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Kindly give your suggestions.

Thanks,

Nalla B.

Gowtham
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nalla,

• Requesting you take both the URL ( R3 URL and your custom URL with AR language) and compare the same , if any mistakes in the URL correct the same and try.

• Make the AR as a default language by using SICF configuration and try.

IF none of these are working then you can try with the notes which are proposed by Harsha.

- Gowtham

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos