Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Availability Reserved Against Sales Order

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have configure the system and mark "availability check" at schedule line, lets say 100MT is in stock, if I create a sales order of 101 MT system bring me towards availability screen, that fine.

but when first time I create the SO lets say like 70 MT with batch number, and save the order, how can i configure the system so that in some report stock reservation is shown against that order, and remaining qutuantiy only shown 30 MT.

Please suggest the steps.

regards,

Imran Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

if you are putting batch along with quantity this means that ATP will be for this batch. Example if you have two batches X (70MT) & Y (30MT), and at the time of creation you put X in sales order system would check availability, which you will confirm and save. Thereafter go to MMBE to see the reservation against this batch. You will see 70 reserved and 30 as open quantity.

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

100 MT are from same batch.

when i save the qty 70 MT sales order , i want this should be display in report like MB52 or MMBE, only the remaining stock also be appear at MMBE.

Regards,

Imran Khan

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imran

So what's the concern? If you have one batch X for 100 and sales order for 70 with same batch, you will see the same in above mentioned reports.

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

It not appearing in MB52, plus MMBE report still show you the 100 quantity stock, but when you right click it it shows in detail the order of 70 MT.

Regards,

Imran Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Imran,

With respect to SAP availability checking:

MB52 does not display availability

MMBE does not display availability.

The data displayed in these reports is not directly related to availability.  The availability for your 'next' order can only be assumed using these transactions, and only providing that you know how your availability checks have been configured.

One report that will display availability is CO09.  Every requirement that reduces availability is displayed in the 'Confirmed' column.  To find the remaining quantity available, use the 'Cumulated ATP Qty' values.

Best Regards,

DB49