cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid composition in a property treee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Are any of you aware of some way to handle transfer different composition between RM and EHS?

I'll try to explain it.

In tx rmwb - composition tab we have a exact composition and we transfer to SAP_EHS_1012_001 (Exact Composition Based on Products) property of an ehs tree . But, also, we want to transfer the solid composition (composition without water) to another property e.g. ZSAP_EHS_1012_001.

In our business the solid composition is important and we need to paint it in wwi forms. You can see this information in input and output tab, field TS_%_MASS_QTY but we don't know how to transfer to a property in a EHS property tree.

Do you know how?

Thank you so much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191252
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In your case, as you  are maintaining the custom based composition values (composition with out water) you need to have a custom program for transferring your solid compositions.

I have seem some scenarios where we have our know expert rule and get the different composition property values on WWI (which was achieved through custom).

Note: In custom code will not be used in future if you migrate from RM to RD (Recipe Development) you need to have new webdynpro code for it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alejandro

I can only provide input on EHS.

In EHS you can enhance the whole process in maintenance using lots of "exits" and other options. E.g. if a user would create a value instance in "Exact Composition Based on Products" you can enhance EHS in such a way that in the background a logic is triggered which then "automatic" create values in different properties. PAY ATTENTION: to use this option you need a very good blue print; and you should do a lot of tests. In most cases the job is done either by rulesets or "userexits" but in this case you would have a "manual" triggered process but no automatic one.

: if you use e.g. BOMBOS transfer you can "automatic" trigger subsequent actions (e.g. execution of rulesets etc.). PAY ATTENTION: to use this option you need a very good blue print;

C.B.