cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paperjam on Toshiba TEC Printer with Cutter when printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are using a Toshiba TEC-B572 with cutter. As user arguments we have PRINT_FORMAT=TPCL;XDC=tpcl305.xdc

We store the labels in PDF format and when printed from Adobe reader, the label is printed and the cutter works as designed in Adobe Lifecycle designer ES2.

When printing straight from SAP-ME, the printer gets into PAPER JAM and the cutter doesn't work. Does anybody have experience with toshiba printers using ADS and having a cutter.

Thanks for your reply

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

The PDF document can be printed from Adobe Reader on the same printer successfully, because Adobe Reader actually sends a picture (.bmp) to the printer.

Br, Alex.

0 Kudos

Hello Jan,

As far as I know you should use TPCL format for your Toshiba printer instead of PDF.

Please, try PRINTING_FORMAT value as TPCL according to this page

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_me150/helpdata/en/01/3805f3b12c4f9d819a541cfef04efa/content.htm

and do not forget to set the XDC parameter correctly according to the same page. Check whether you set parameters for the Transport plug-in.

Also, make sure you use correct resolution (305 dpi) and printer settings (label size, spacing).

Br, Alex.