cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSI 10 transport tax codes

philip_seman
Explorer
0 Kudos

When using the SAP program, rpupayus_sync_tax_data, and select Process Tax Authority Mappings only, I can do this in my DEV system as this is set for a development system, but is greyed out in my higher systems. How can I map these automatically using this, or am I stuck doing these manually in the higher systems?

Does anyone know what the table(s) that contains the mappings are, for each type, to manually create a transport for this? Tax Codes, Tax Types.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BTXFORM and T5UTZC would have the BSI Mapping details for new Tax Auth. You can get these when you run the tool. We are creating them manually as well as cuz we run the tool in dev only.

Please read the blog by Matt Fraser on how to use "Process Tax Authority Mappings " option in prod

Synchronize Payroll Tax Data

philip_seman
Explorer
0 Kudos

I can see the two tables are in the transports that are created. The BTXFORM is in the Cross-Client, and the T5UTZC is in the Client Specific. We update the NRQ files first, imoirt the transports, and then checked the mapping, and this still showed we had unmapped codes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the blog addresses this tricky issue that you are facing. If you want the tool to create the mapping you would have to open your client and run the tool with option Process Tax Authority Mappings Only.

Currently, mappings get updated only if you run the tool productively in every client.

SAP best practice I guess lolzz

philip_seman
Explorer
0 Kudos

SAP released note 2242030 BSI: New Authorization Groups for Sync. Payroll Tax Data Tool. This will allow you to map the city codes in non development systems without opening it up for modification.

There are some presteps involved before implementing this, and also a role change that needed to be done in my case for this to be done.

After implementing the note and changes, I was able to map the codes using  the RPUPAYUS_SYNC_TAX_DATA program in SAP successfully.

Very nice to have this option now with this.

Answers (0)