cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSD Split with method execute-split-invoice

petra_just
Active Participant

Dear experts,

has someone done a splitting of a freight order into FSD by any criteria? If so, can you provide sample code ?

I need to do split by Arrival Location. I have done a copy of the fowarding settelment method as Standard offers it.

I have separate lines as done in cost Distribution, but now I Need to include only the part for each receving Point in the FSD.

In the method, I see only that filling of the Partners is done. But, if I do that at item Level, nothing happens, the document is not split. The documentation says, payment Terms, payee, and doc currency are used as split critera, but  have not found them in the comm structures. Where can I fill those with different values for my items. Hope someone has done this before.

thanks a lot in advance

Petra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

petra_just
Active Participant

hi,

thanks for your answer. Yes, I am talking about FSD. I have copied the method from the FWSD and saw in the documentation that there are more criteria for the FWSD. Not possible for the FSD?

Why would it not be possible for the FSD to be split when it is possible for the FWSD?

This is very critical for us. Of course, we could still split on the PO side, but then we could not use Standard Integration customizing to spolti it (We are using separate Purchasing Groups to split by plant).

regards

Petra

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have looked at the consolidation method. It has other split criteria such as Carrier, Additional Party, Payee, Payment term. See page 1158 of application help TM 9.2. I cannot imagine that it is not possible to add your own criteria for split by assigning a custom method to the process Controller for fsd split. It Looks like you have to assign different INV NO to different FSDs in the method to achieve the split.

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

With the help from SAP AG, we have split the FSD using an enhancement. We have split the FSD by plant and have included only teh Charge types that were assigned to a certain Settlement Group. In 9.2, this is not supported in Standard, but it is possible via an enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

We are facing a similar issue in our project. Could you please share to us the specific enhancenment that you use to solved your issue?

Thanks in advance,

Regards.

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Martin,

unfortunately, I cannot give u the coding, but maybe the following helps you:

in the process controller customizing, there is a strategy called FSD_CREAT.

This is assigned in Standard to a Settlement Profile:

SPRO-Transportation Management-Settlement-Define Settlement Profile. The Settlement Profile can then be assigned to the carrier master.

There are several ways to split the FO using this customizing. It is standard to split stages. So, if you have that option, just flag it here and teh Standard will split. If you do not have that Option, you may create a z-strategy or assign different methods to strategy FSD_CREAT. Unfortunately, there is only a Standard method that consolidates FOs and none that splits FOs, but there is one that splits FWOs: /SCMTMS/CL_CFIR_METHODS, EXECUTE_SPLIT_INVOICE. So, you can copy this one and replace all references to the FWO to the FO. Alternatively, you can copy the consolidation method for FOs. /SCMTMS/SFIR_PRO_METHODS, EXECUTE_CONSOLIDATION. If you want to splti by charge types and you do not want to hardcode this, you can group them within a settlement group. In the split method, you assign a number to each invoice group and thats how the system knows which FOs should go together into a FSD.

In our case, we also needed a different purchase order for each FSD, so we replaced the purchasing group in the fsd at save (chaco method) and let the Standard customizing on ERP side create separate POs.

Path to the process Controller:

PRO-SAP TM-SCM Basis- Process controller

I hope this helps. I highly recommend to involve a remote developper from SAP AG.

Regards

Petra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Our scenario is to create multiple FSD 's of each FO with special criteria unrelated to the stages.

Please, could you share with us the enhancement name and type used in order to get that result.

It is BADI ? Enhancement Ponit?

We know and understand is not possible for you to share the exactly coding, but we really appreciate that you can tell us the type and name of enhancement used by your team to achieve this goal and the parameters that we need to use.

Or if we are talking about Implement an implicit enhancement into an standard program, please could you tell us the name of standard program used to it, and de principal parámeters, instrucctions or any tips that you can share to us.

Thank a lot in advance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194343
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

without looking into the method, I would guess that this is only intended for the splitting of collective FSD, meaning if you create an FSD for multiple freight orders, it will possibly create multiple FSDs based on the data in the freight orders. But in SAP standard it is not possible to create multiple FSDs for a single freight order. We also have a use case where we thought we would make an extension here, but finally decided to leave the FSD as it is and do the split when creating the purchase orders in ERP. But this of course depends on your use case.

btw: Are you really talking about FSD or rather FWSD (because you mention forwarding settlement method)?