cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialog Box do not appear after open_dialog_box

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I've created a FPM screen using the component FPM_LIST_UIBB_ATS, after that i've created a dialog box in my application configuration and used my UIBB component in it.

I'm trying to display this dialog screen when a specific event is raised. To do that i'm using the method lo_fpm->OPEN_DIALOG_BOX exporting '<MY_DIALOG_ID>'. When I run this code, nothing happens, my dialog box is not shown.  

I compared with others windows in my program and i noticed that some dialog boxes has IDs with a numeric suffix, for example TEXT_EDIT_52D6AA4D279442D5E1000000AC1F031B and another windows doesn't exist at FLUID configuration.

I'm using the following code to call my dialog box:

CASE lv_dbox_name.

WHEN gc_popup_1.

IF lv_action EQ 'OK'.

evt_popup_auto_ocorr_ok( ct_data ).

lo_fpm->if_fpm~open_dialog_box(

EXPORTING

iv_dialog_box_id  = GC_ASSOC_POPUP ). ""GC_ASSOC_POPUP is a constant with value 'DIALOG_ASSOC_OCORR'.

My feeder class has another calls to dialog boxes, for example:

lo_fpm->if_fpm~open_dialog_box(

EXPORTING

iv_dialog_box_id  = gc_popup_1 ).

""GC_POPUP_1 is a constant with value 'POPUP_REQ_NCUMP_52EF60C857CC092CE1000000AC1F031B'. That  Diolog box doesn't exist in my application configuration. I've checked all applications configurations in my project ant i didn't found this window (and many others).

So. Can you help me with:

1. Why that dialog boxes are called if they (probably) don't exist?

2. Why my dialog box is not working?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Hevanderson,

can you please read SAP Note 1917681. Could be that there is an enhanced component configuration in your environment.

Before 1917681 we enriched dialog box IDs with a 32 GUID for enhancemts of component configurations to prevent collisions in the target environment.

Best regards,

Simon

0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

Thank you for answer.

I solved this issue few weeks ago. The problem was exactly that you described. I had to find the standard application configuration and enhanced it to create my dialog box. 

Answers (0)