cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Default Printers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to have different default printers in SAP?

Say for instance, I wanted all the purchase orders I created to be autmatically printed as a PDF and I wanted all other transactions to be sent through my local printer.  Is this possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reg,

What do you mean by below? How can you see print as PDF? Do you want the output type as PDF sent to e-mail ID or generated PDF is sent for print or something else?.

I wanted all the purchase orders I created to be autmatically printed as a PDF

When you say below how many prints are you expecting i.e. print per transaction? I hope you need print in certain scenario's example print of billing document, print for shop-floor (example Knaban). 

I wanted all other transactions to be sent through my local printer

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just want to generate the PDF so I can save it on my hard drive.  I know one way I can do this is by changing my local printer to my PDF writer.  However, I only want the PDF option when I am creating purchase orders.

For all other printing such as shop floor productions orders, bill of materials, sales orders, etc.  I don't mind printing it out to my regular printer to get a hard copy.

So basically if I do my print a PO, save/generate it as PDF.

If I print anything else, print it to my local printer so I can get the hard copy.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reg,

Yes it's possible to do that way. I would suggest you to go through already posted SCN threads by searching the same here in SCN or in Google. Example:

Print PO and save as PDF | SCN

Thereafter if you have specific question you can post it, meanwhile

Regards

Rahul

Answers (0)