We have a DM that runs a Script Logic, the code is next:

*XDIM_MEMBERSET CATEGORIA= PLAN

*XDIM_MEMBERSET ACTIVIDAD = C_UNID

*XDIM_MEMBERSET MONEDA = LC

*XDIM_MEMBERSET MEASURES = PERIODIC

*XDIM_MEMBERSET VERSION = VT

*When ACTIVIDAD

*IS*

*REC(EXPRESSION=%VALUE%*([ACTIVIDAD].[C_PRECIO],[MONEDA].[PRECIO_UNIT],[CECOS].[NA_CC],[CTAS_GTOS].[NA_CTA],[REQUISITORES].[NA_REQ],[DISCIPLINA].[NA_DIS],[FUENTE].[MANUAL]), ACTIVIDAD="C_COSTO", MONEDA="LC")

*When ACTIVIDAD

*IS*

*REC(EXPRESSION=%VALUE%*([ACTIVIDAD].[C_PRECIO],[MONEDA].[PRECIO_UNIT],[CECOS].[NA_CC],[CTAS_GTOS].[NA_CTA],[REQUISITORES].[NA_REQ],[DISCIPLINA].[NA_DIS],[FUENTE].[CARGA]), ACTIVIDAD="C_COSTO", MONEDA="LC")

*ENDWHEN

*ENDWHEN

When running the Data Manager we get the status ABORT and in the Datail the only we get is next:

/CPMB/MODIFY completed in 0 seconds

[Selection]

--------------------------------------------------------------

SELECTION = /PRESPUESTO/PRESUPUESTO/PRIVATEPUBLICATIONS/90EXT00043/TempFiles/FROM.TMP@@@SAVE@@@@@@EXPAND@@@|DIMENSION:CECOS||DIMENSION:CTAS_GTOS||DIMENSION:PERIODO|2015.01|DIMENSION:VERSION|VT

[Message]

--------------------------------------------------------------

model: PRESUPUESTO. Package status: SUCCESS

any idea what could be happening.

1 month ago we dind't have any problem, now we are facing this problem

Thanks for the posts.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The presented script is incorrect - may be you want to have something like:

*XDIM_MEMBERSET CATEGORIA= PLAN

*XDIM_MEMBERSET ACTIVIDAD = C_UNID

*XDIM_MEMBERSET MONEDA = LC

*XDIM_MEMBERSET MEASURES = PERIODIC

*XDIM_MEMBERSET VERSION = VT

*When ACTIVIDAD

*IS*

*REC(EXPRESSION=%VALUE%*([ACTIVIDAD].[C_PRECIO],[MONEDA].[PRECIO_UNIT],[CECOS].[NA_CC],[CTAS_GTOS].[NA_CTA],[REQUISITORES].[NA_REQ],[DISCIPLINA].[NA_DIS],[FUENTE].[MANUAL]), ACTIVIDAD="C_COSTO")

*REC(EXPRESSION=%VALUE%*([ACTIVIDAD].[C_PRECIO],[MONEDA].[PRECIO_UNIT],[CECOS].[NA_CC],[CTAS_GTOS].[NA_CTA],[REQUISITORES].[NA_REQ],[DISCIPLINA].[NA_DIS],[FUENTE].[CARGA]), ACTIVIDAD="C_COSTO")

*ENDWHEN

Or????

Please read

And provide info...

Also strange to prompt for VERSION and then fix it in the script!

Vadim

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the answers,

the code was working fine, the DM suddenly stop working. It is to get the account balance by multiplying material amount x price.

I haven't move anything in the Master Data. 

What I did is run it in TCODE UJKT to validate, just 2 months 2015.01, 2015.02. And I am getting a DUMP.

1. Version:

2. I think It is JAva bc Im performing INline Rounding and its working (because sp 6)

3. Dimensions:

ACTIVIDAD: To diferenciate if it is Unit for materials or Price.

CATEGORIA: Real or Plan

CECOS: Cost Centers.

CTAS_GTSO: Accounts

DISCIPLINA: User Defined like 5 disciplines.

FUENTE: Manual or Uploaded via DM

MONEDA: Currency

PERIODO: Time

REQUISITORES: User that make requirment in ECC

STOCK: Stock list

VERSION: Diferent working versions.

4. Script Logic to calculate imports by multiplying Price x Material number.

5. The logic is multiply the price that is in ACTIVIDAD C_Unit x C_Price to get activity C_CPRESUP (Budget). Here getting the import in LC.

6. Scrpt already posted.

7. The script is run via Data Manager. Asking for CECOS, TIME, VERSION, Accountos. For CECOS and Accounts all, for TIME(PERID) 2015.01 and 2015.02 and VERSION=VT

The status is abort, DM does't run in UJKT it sends dump posted.

What colud be happening if it was working fine?

Best regards.

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

The dump is showing that the error is happening in a BPCprogram.  But I cannot see the call stack so I am not sure if BPC program is just catching the error that happened somewhere else in the code.

Please check this note 2044867.  If the note doesn't help then report it to BPC support and attach the dump. 

If the logic was executing correctly last month then it is very important to list any changes to the system since the last time it worked.  The changes should include any upgrades or modifications to master data or if you are using time dependent hierarchy (TDH) any changes to the hierarchy.

Regards,

Leila

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Please upgrade your BW and core BPC to the latest SP and retest! BW740 - SP11? etc...

Vadim

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I want to thank you for the answer we applied the note and it seems that everything is working fine. I will keep testing because days ago we were testing with different users and at some point in the day the DM ran succesfully  and after that it stopped.

Now its running Fine.

Thanks once more.

Best regares.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you use UJKT to validate this script?  If the logic validates and executes correctly through UJKT then the problem is somewhere outside of the logic.  By the way, I think any changes to the master data will affect the outcome of the logic execution as it will change the data range (scope) of the logic.

Regards,

Leila